Do other doctors offer allergy services?

Yes, in today’s commercial world, Urgent Care centers, ENT physicians and even general doctors offer allergy services. However, they have not completed a two (2) year allergy fellowship, and are not Board Certified or Board Eligible in Allergy/Immunology. In fact, they may have no specialty training in Immunology or Allergy at all, and would likely be unable to handle any asthma related issues either.

Posted in: General