To All Patients:
Based on the recommendations and policies set forth by the CDC, Arizona and Tucson legislatures, we at Alvernon Allergy are following the policies listed below to best protect you and our staff during these times. Please check back prior to visiting our office so that you are up to date.
- We are remaining open, until directed otherwise, as a medical resource to the community.
- We are controlling patient flow and usually have no more than 2-3 patients in our large waiting rooms.
- Sit in marked seating, six (6) feet apart. We are maintaining social distancing and wearing masks when in proximity of patients.
- Stand at least six (6) feet away from Front Desk.
- We are continually cleaning and disinfect common surfaces, and ask your support in minimizing contact where possible.
- Shots will given during normal posted times,
HOWEVER, they will be by appointment only.
Please call our Main office (520-322-8361) or our Northwest office (520-544-7580) to schedule your appointment.
- Only shot patients will be allowed in for shots.
If the shot patient is a minor, then one (1) legal guardian can accompany them.
- Patients need to fill out health screening questions.
- Patients need to have their temperature taken before being seen.
- Masks, we encourage that all visiting patients to bring and wear one to protect themselves and others.
- We ask you to Please cover your face if you have to cough or sneeze.
- We can offer a you a Virtual Visit with your doctor. Please call our office for more information or to schedule a time.